||Non-Nuclear Asphalt Density Gauge
EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-8
Non-Nuclear Asphalt Density Gauge is used for detects density of Asphals specimens with non nuclear method. FIAS-0600 is equipped with a touch screen and user friendly graphical menu interface, running Microsoft Windows silently in the backround for flowless operation, easy software are upgrades and enchanced user support.
The instrument general specifications are;
- Full colour graphics driven interface, 480 x 640 VGA touch screen display with LED backlight for easy visibility.
- Displays GPS status, available battery voltage, low battery and date/time,
- Rugged case design made from aluminum, powder-coated gloss black with orange reflective vinyl graphics increasing driver awareness to road workers at night
- Data Management Feature, quickly access, can be downloaded and deleted project data,
- Required files can be downloaded to FIS-1280 via. USB,
- Fast, reliable, accurate, and repeatable in real time, User Friendly, in-process, cost effective tool for any user,
- The most inpoftant point is; Non-Nucleer means no Badges or Lisances and no storage or transport concerns.
- Display: Full color graphics driven user interface, 480x640 VGA touch screen display with LED backlight for easy visibility in daylight or dark situations.
- Status Bar: Displays GPS status, Data Save status, battery voltage, low battery and date and time
- Project Details: Stores up to 20 projects with details,
- Mix Details: Stores up to 20 mixes, details include (MTD, Mix Name, Stone Size, Depth, Offset, Operator Name)
- Data Logging: When enabled, stores all measurements taken in single or average modes, (Status Bar Icon)
- Reports: Easily download data to be imported into Excel
- GPS Control: When activated will display latitude and longitude positions, number of satellites the gauge is connected to as well as the FIC date and time, also available in FIC format. GPS information will store with each measurement when Data Save and GPS feature is enabled, (Status Bar Icon)
- Update Software: One touch upload of new software usinga USB memory stick
- Data Management: Quickly access, download or delete your project data
- Set Time & Date: Quick time and date setup, MM/DD/YY and DD/MM/YY formats
- Units: Interchangeable settings for Density (kq/rn3, Ib/ft3), Temp (°C,°F), Depth (in, mm) and Stone Size (in, mm)
- Standardization: While gauge is still in the case, a quick one touch measurement will insure the gauge is still in properworking mode
- Calculator: Built in four function calculator
- Enhanced Customer Support: Diagnostic screen to aid in factory support
- User Programmable Target Density: Used for calculating % compaction
- User Changeable Battery: Easily change batteries in the field
- Single Reading time less than five (5) seconds. Stores Data
- Average Averages five (5) readings and stores data including date and time. Stores thousands of records
- Continuous Instantaneous density readings.
- Segregation Identifies variations in material density associated with segregation.
- Density % Compaction
- Integrated Temperature Sensing Real time temperature display O° F to 350 °F (-17.7° C to 177.6° C)
- Normal Correlation offset to cores
- Sensing Area 11 in. (27.9cm) dia. base allows optimum measurement on fine and coarse material types.
- Measurement Depth User selected and adjustable from 1 in. to 4 in. (2Smm to 1OOmm)
- Measurement Display Density, % Compaction, Surface Temperature, Mix Name & Project Name
- Unit Weight 6.44kg (14.2 lbs)
- Unit Dimensions 27,9 cm x 27,9 cm x 30,4 cm (11"x11"x12" High) with handle extension 73,6 cm High (29")
- Shipping Weight w/ Case 19,27 kg (42,5 lbs)
- Shipping Dimensions 63,5 cm x 50,8 cm x 35,5 cm (25" x 20" x 14")
- Microprocessor Controlled
- CE Mark Complies with EN 61000-4-2, 61000-4-3, 61000-4-8
- Battery 14.0 Amp-hr NiMH, 7.2 V
- Recharge Time 4 hours
- Battery Charger Self Contained CE & UL Certified Universal AC Charger, DC Charger
- Computer Ports 1 USB Port