||Unit TFT Graphic Display Data Acquisition and Control Unit
BC100 TFT Graphic Display Data Acquisition and Control Unit is designed to control the machine and processing of data from load-cells, pressure transducers or displacement transducers which are fitted to the machine.
All the operations of BC100 are controlled from the front panel consisting of a 800x480 pixel 65535 color resistive touch screen display and function keys. 4 analogue channels (it would be simultaneous or not depending on the application at the factory) are provided for load-cells, pressure transducers or displacement transducers.
BC100 has easy to use menu options. It displays all menu option listings simultaneously, allowing the operator to access the required option in a seemless manner to activate the option or enter a numeric value to set the test parameters. The BC100 digital graphic display is able to draw real-time "Load vs. Time", "Load vs. Displacement" or "Stress vs. Time" graphics.
BC100 unit offers many addition unique features. You can save more than 10000 test results in its internal memory. BC100 unit has support for various off-the-shelf USB printers, supporting both inkjet and laser printers. Thanks to its built-in internet protocol suite, every aspect of BC100 device can be controlled remotely from anywhere around the world.
- Calibration Range Class 1 from 2% of the full capacity
- Maximum piston travel 80 mm
- Distance between columns 260 mm
- Can make test with displacement or load control
- Displacement control from 0.00001 mm/minute to 50,8 mm/minute
- Pace rate control from 0.01 kN/s to 2 kN/s (respect to stiffnes)
When the machine used for CBR Test
- Calculates corrected CBR value at 2.5 and 5 mm the digital unit saves the load value at user defined displacement values such 0.625, 1.25, 1.875, 2.5, 3.75, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5 mm
- The load corresponds to the displacements corrected respect to the linear region of the data has also saved
- The % CBR at 2.5 mm and % CBR at 5 mm is also automaticallycalculated and saved
When the machine used for Marshall Test
- Automatically calculates flow and stability values.
When the machine used for Triaxial Test
- It shows stress value corrected respect to the displacement sensor.
When the machine used for Load Conrol Type Tests different type of specimens
- The stress is shown.
- Real time display of test graph.
- CPU card with 32-bit ARM RISC architecture
- Permanent storage capacity up to 10000 test results
- 4 analog channels (it would be simultaneous or not depending on the application at the factory) for one analog channel for high capacity load cell, one analog channel for displacement transducer, one analog channel for low capacity load cell and one analog channel for pressure transducer for oil-water constant pressure unit
- Programmable digital gain adjustment for load-cell, pressure transducers, strain-gauge based sensors, potentiometric sensors, voltage and current transmitters
- 1/256000 points resolution per channel
- 10 data per second sample rate for each channel
- Ethernet connecting for computer interface
- 800x480 resolution 65535 color TFT-LCD industrial touchscreen
- 4 main function keys
- Multi-language support
- 3 different unit system selection; kN, Ton and Lb
- Real-time clock and date
- Test result visualization and memory management interface
- Remote connection through ethernet
- USB flash disc for importing test results and for firmware
- USB printer support for inkjet and laser printers (ask for compatible models)
- Camera support for real-time video recording during test (ask for compatible models)
- Free of charge PC software for the test control and advanced report generation
All FALEX softwares including Marshall, CBR, Triaxial (UU,CU,CD), Uniaxial etc. can be used with multiplex machines.